questions sur Choppernation Inscriptions au COTY????

Tout à propos de la brigade, l'ambiance, l'organisation, les médias.

Modérateurs : Mudagoye, admin

Répondre
joe kool

questions sur Choppernation Inscriptions au COTY????

Message par joe kool »

salut à tous

Pouvez vous me renseigner sur comment s'inscrire au COTY?
A quoi correspond les différente class?

merci
Modifié en dernier par joe kool le jeu. juin 12, 2008 05:15, modifié 1 fois.

Beli's Family

Message par Beli's Family »

Euhhh est ce que tu peux expliquer déjà ce qu'est le COTY ???
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole
one and prayed for forgiveness."
- Emo Philips

joe kool

Message par joe kool »

en gros c'est l'election des plus beau vélos de la choppernation!

Un exemple : steve c'est inscrit avec son boardtracker!!!

Beli's Family

Message par Beli's Family »

Ok merci pour l'info :wink:
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole
one and prayed for forgiveness."
- Emo Philips

steve

Message par steve »

31 December 2007 - In da old dayz known as "Bikes behind the dikes" or Cruiser Election of the Year. Now just COTY. The COTY is organised and authorized by the FBI. COTY 2008 will be just like last year during the FBI. Enjoy the appreciation by other crusaders and custom builders and enter this years competion for the most prestigues price in the Custom chopper and cruiser bicycle galaxy. The COTY 2008. Saturday july 26th and finals sunday the 27th 2008. Voting, along with your entry ticket and registration for this years FBI you will get a votingsheet for the COTY to be filled out saturday or sunday, and handed in latest sunday at 15.30 at the desk.

"COTY 2008" The Showdown
WHEN: Saturday 26th july 2007
VOTING: 12.00-18.00

"COTY 2008" The Finals
WHEN: Sunday 27th july 2007
VOTING: 12.00-15.30

The COTY 2008

For those who wanna enter..

The Competion takes two days, entering your bike on saturday means you will have to change to make it into sunday's finals....two day event !!! So plan your trip if you think you're a winner.
There will be a special indoor area for show bikes in competion. This area can host 40 bikes, the jury will also have a look outside and select maximum 3 wildcards for sunday's final showdown.
Pre-enter the competion: Send us information about your bike and yourself and we will reserve a spot for you. So if you wanna be sure and have an indoor spot send us an email or post a comment.
To enter the competion at the FBI: the desk will be open during the week in the Chopperdome for registration or saturday morning between 10.30 and 12.00
If you loose your spokecard, your problem.
The FBI frontdesk will advice you the class to enter for the competion. The spokecard will not show the class you entered.
The voting starts at 12.00 on saturday till 18.00 hours. And sunday from 12.00 till 15.30. We hope to have all votes counted an hour later and present the winners the medals and prices they deserve.
The Jury: In case of a dispute, the Jury rules...The COTY 2008 Jury will have five members.

Competition THE CLASSES

The CC class...own build or designed customs frames and build up with custom parts. The most prestigues class to win.
The TT class...tuned production frames/bikes. Have you tuned your Nirve, Electra, Project 346, Felt, Schwinn or other production bike this is your class. Heavy competion and brought us some nice bikes over the years.
The FF class...tuned bought custom bicycle frames like HB, Firebikes, Jakz, RHL, No name customs etc etc. No further introduction needed, a class for those into design.
The AA class ... the Atomic class, named after Atomic Zombie ....redone motorcycle frames or custom bikes using a motorcycle/car/truck/formula 1 racing car wheel etc. as rear wheel or basis for frame. A heavy class to enter.
The LL class...the lowrider class. Maybe the smallest competion, but always with some great stuff to be seen, who beats last years masters.
The DD class .. the trikes and tandems bikes. Double your wheels or saddles to enter this new class.
The MM class .. best mini bike, bikes must be build within IMBA racing rules to qualify.
The $$ class aka the PRO CC class .. for custom builds with an estimated value in material or labour of 7.500 euro or more.
The BB class .. best burrito bike, new class !!
The RR class .. the roadster class, tribute to the bike that us all made cruisin", sub category in the TT class

Je n'ai pas ce qu'il faut pour traduire désoler. :cry:

Baron Pif Paf

Message par Baron Pif Paf »

8) Y a ça pour faire croire.

http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=avbbf-fr

Man-X!

Message par Man-X! »

Yep Joe,
moi je dirais la FF class pour ton :smt118 WAAHHHOOOUUU ( pt'etre mêm la $$ class!) et la TT class pour le M racer 8)

joe kool

Message par joe kool »

merci à tous

manu la $$class, jsuis quand meme pas à ce niveau!!!!!!

Répondre