Hello, Kustom Cruiser from HOLLAND! We wanna join!!

Tout à propos de la brigade, l'ambiance, l'organisation, les médias.

Modérateurs : Mudagoye, admin

Répondre
Jaimie Fanatique

Hello, Kustom Cruiser from HOLLAND! We wanna join!!

Message par Jaimie Fanatique »

Hello everybody. I am sorry if I've planted this message in the wrong forum section. I've lost my french along the years. Hopefully most of you will understand english.

My name is Jaimie and I'm from Rotterdam in Holland. This is my ride (so far, as you might understand I'm still working on many more detailed addings).

Its a Dyno Roadster which I painted PINK, 24" Fatti O's, 144 spokes rims, 3G apehanger, bulitlight, 2 horns, new sprocket, euuuh.. thats about it.. for now ;) Adding stuff every week :P

OK, why am I writing here? Well as we (my girlfriend and i) have been cought by the Kustom Cruising Bug, we are very interested in riding with you guys some time soon. Yes we have monthly cruises in holland and they are fun, but looking at your pictures makes me think:" Are they insane???' .. and I LIKE IT!

It would be fun to expand our region for cruising from Holland to other countries in Europe. Your little gang seems the most fun of those that I've seen on line.
So here's me reaching out to my kustom brothers and sisters ...

Keep pimpin!
Peace Jaimie
Bad Boys 4 Life

dawgdawg

Message par dawgdawg »

Nice bike, man !

go to "la brigade" and sign up, u'll gota join the best custom bike club of the world ! ( I'll heard that Mr Bush want the same one at Venice Beach!)

bye

Répondre