"GRAVE ROBBER".........Burrito

Présentez vos réalisations pour le concours de Burrito.

Modérateurs : Mudagoye, admin

Répondre
oldskool

"GRAVE ROBBER".........Burrito

Message par oldskool »

I can't enter your contest...i don't have any photo's of me builing it! Bugger! Oh well....here's a few pics of what my Burrito has become over the last few months. I love riding this bike. It's very comtable. Let me know if i can join in otherewise i'm just enjoying th veiw of all these amazing Burrito's.

Image[/img]

oldskool

Message par oldskool »

The first pic is just after i made it. The front half and rear end is a Repco MT. bike. The middle and crank area is from a bmx bike. There's also some water pipe in there t stretch thing out a bit. When it was Red ,white and green i gave it a mexican flag theme for a car show....then i decided to give it a name and new paint job...and the "Grave Robber" was born. So what do you think.

La première pic est juste après j'ai fait. Demi-avant et arrière est un Repco MT. vélo. Le moyen et à manivelle zone est d'un bmx vélo. Il y a aussi certains narguile y a t s'étirer chose un peu. Lorsqu'il était rouge ,blanc et vert je lui ai donné un pavillon mexicain thème d'une voiture afficher....puis j'ai décidé de lui donner un nom et nouvelle peinture job...et le "Grave Voleur" est né. Ce que vous pensez que.

psykopat

Message par psykopat »

Welcome Oldskool ! Join us for the contest !!
I saw the red, white and green version few weeks ago on the web :wink:

oldskool

Message par oldskool »

:D Thankyou!! I wasn't sure if i could join in the contest or not....but i do own a burrito...so i've kind of got a foot in the door. lol. Is there anything elese i should do to be in the contest?

oldskool

Message par oldskool »

I know! I'll tell you about the mods i did and how i built it. My insperation was a Burrito i had seen on chopperbicycle. It was called the bouncing Burrito. I started off with a MT. bike and cut through the top and bottom tubes. I moved that front end forward. then i added the seat mast tube and some off the down tube and bottom bracket from a bmx bike. I tac welded the seat mast to the top tube when i had the right pedal distance. Then i bent 2 old peices of water pipe , and welded them in place. 1 as the bend under the down tube and the other is the continuation of th top tube. The old MT. bike down tube will now become the Burrito skid tube.The Spring bracket was originally attached to the underside of the top tube...so i unpicked it so i could use this on th bottom tube of the burrito.It still had the standard length seat mast and it was sitting up a mile, so i chopped a few inches off it and used the MT. bike seat clamp.The rear triangle was too tall so i pulled it appart and cut 3-4 inches out of the center and push the seat stays toward the chain stays and rewelded the center. Everyone asks how did you keep it straght when you weld it all together...2 planks of wood and 4 or 5 G clamps.....stand back, drink, have a look....WELD!!! LOL. :D

Mad Mr

Message par Mad Mr »

oldskool a écrit ::D Thankyou!! I wasn't sure if i could join in the contest or not....but i do own a burrito...so i've kind of got a foot in the door. lol. Is there anything elese i should do to be in the contest?
Sorry, but psykopat isn't right when he said you can join the contest.
To participate at the burrito contest you must start a new burrito or redone the frame of this one. If you want to use this one, you have to cut it as another one done.
Have a look on this ;)

X@
WV

oldskool

Message par oldskool »

thanks for clearing that up mad mr....I didn't think i could enter...but all those pics of bikes being cut up and Burritos being made , got me all excitted lol. Cheers and good luck to those building a burrito. Awesome work so far people. Very cool. 8)

psykopat

Message par psykopat »

Sorry :oops:

Répondre